What it would be like to live in the Four Corners?
Four Corners is a suburb outside the city limits of Salem, Oregon in Marion County. It has a population of 16,045. Despite being outside of the city’s border, Four Corners is still part of the city’s urban growth boundary. In fact, your family can enjoy dining in a lot of restaurants and visiting beautiful parks.
What is Four Corners famous for?
- You’ll like the neighborhood in this place and how they care and look for each other. Plus, Trinity United Methodist Church has an annual BBQ for the community where food and entertainment are entirely free. Surely, community gathering adds up to the fun things. You can look forward to every year in this town.
- You can choose from a variety of restaurants. Well, they can prepare dinner or launch dates with your whole family. Here are the restaurants that must try:
- The red Lobster restaurant serves the American seafood standards amid new England-themed
- Geppetto’s Italian Restaurant serves the best pizza in the area and other Italian classics.
- J’s Teriyaki offers the taste of some Japanese cuisine. It serves the best Teriyaki and giant sushi rolls in town.
- If you’re always in a hurry to eat breakfast, you can visit Dutch Bros Coffee. It is the largest privately held drive-through coffee chain in the United States that offers you a variety of coffee menus—.from mocha and latte to Dutch freeze and soda. What a source of energy booster to start your day!
- You can also shop at Target with your family. It is an American retail corporation where you can buy both online and in-store for everything you need— from home decor to groceries.
- You can also take your children to Santana Village Park. Let them have some fun with the other kids in the neighborhood. It is a neighborhood volunteers’ well-maintained park with walking path, picnic tables, basketball and tennis courts, baseball diamond as well as playground equipment and swings.
- Perhaps, you surely also want to take your children to a decent school to secure their future. Well, you can enroll them at Salem Academy High School for the following reasons:
- It is a top-rated private education that has been producing future leaders of the community that focus on integrity.
- It’s not only teaching the students about academic learning but also letting them know and serve God. This is possible through an outstanding education from a biblical point of view for 70 years.
They can continue to have higher education at the nearby great university of Salem as they continue their journey towards their successes.